Sunday, September 20, 2009

Quiet Summer

Well, life is busy. If you haven't realized that, let me know when you are scheduled to be born; I'll send you a birthday card. The summer was packed full of kid-time, and I felt guilty even thinking of "stealing" time to write. So summer is now over and kids are back at school, so the writing should be on full steam, right? Wrong.

The kids aren't the only ones back in school. I've accepted a teaching position locally and find myself buried in lesson plans, grading, and professional development, all held together by red tape. Don't get me wrong, though, I love it. My students are awesome. With a little luck, a group of them will be doing NaNoWriMo with me this year!

So the writing is on a slow at the moment. However, I did finish Chapter 2 (see last post) and made some progress into Chapter 3 before the slowdown. More writing soon, I hope!

Just got to figure out what I want to work on for NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment